We Will Help You with All of your Landscaping needs in Olympia, WA
Landscaping involves more than just mowing lawns and trimming bushes. The professionals who do it should also understand plant varieties, growth constraints, and climate conditions in order for vegetation to thrive.
Oliver's Landscaping & Garden Service has more than 14 years of experience in every aspect of landscaping, and has an A+ rating with the BBB, so we know what it takes to make your Olympia, WA landscaping flourish. Our experts will work directly with you to assess your needs and create a plan for your yard that not only functions well, but inspires you as well!
Tap into our American and European design expertise, or let us help you create small features that provide a foundational start for your yard's transformation. Our services add value to your home and keeps your yard looking great year round.
We incorporate high industry standards and materials for all our services, including:
- Full-Scale Landscaping. Our dedicated team develops a plan to fit your site and budget needs as we take a project from its conception to its completion.
- Masonry. We'll help you plan, place, and build natural stone rock walls in the Olympia area.
- Topiaries. Improving even the most practical landscape, a topiary adds style to any outdoor space and compliments most landscape designs.
- Irrigation Systems. Water is one of the most vital components to landscaping in Olympia, WA, and correct irrigation habits are key to any healthy lawn or garden.
- Pruning and Shaping. Our understanding of correct maintenance improves the appearance and health of most plants and trees.
- Fountains. Water features provide a unique and enjoyable addition that will beautify your landscape design.
Property owners who want a landscape that truly stands out should contact Oliver’s Landscaping & Garden Service. We provide landscaping for Olympia, WA and surrounding areas. Call (360) 867-0076 or (360) 280-5820 to learn more today.